1. Do You Work In All Types Of Weather, Such As Rain and Snow?
We work year-round in all types of weather, and will continue to pick up your dog's waste until there is a snow accumulation preventing us from finding the poop. We may be forced to postpone service until the following week when this occurs.
2. What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
For the best customer service experience, we always try to be as flexible as possible with our accepted forms of payment. We accept cash, credit, and check and now paypal.
What to Expect on Days of Service Information.
1. Gate should be unlocked so employee can enter area that has to be serviced.
2. Dog(s) should be secure in house or out back on days of service.
3. If weather conditions prohibit or we are unable to service yard in case of an emergency from employee picking up waste, you will not be charged for that day. We will automatically give you another day of service to make up for that lost day.
4. On day of service, employee will leave a post it showing the date and time he/she was there.
5. Leaf season yard most be cleared of leaves so employee can see dog waste .
6. Any questions please feel free to contact us.