1. Do You Work In All Types Of Weather, Such As Rain and Snow?
We work year-round in all types of weather, and will continue to pick up your dog's waste until there is a snow accumulation preventing us from finding the poop. We may be forced to postpone service until the following week when this occurs.
2. What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
For the best customer service experience, we always try to be as flexible as possible with our accepted forms of payment. We accept Cash, Credit card, Paypal, Venmo and Zelle
What to Expect on Days of Service Information.
1. Gate should be unlocked so employee can enter area that has to be serviced.
2. Dog(s) should be secure in your home.. Or secured in your yard on days of service.
3. If we are unable to service your yard in the event of an emergency, you will not be charged for that day. We will automatically add another day of service to make up for that lost day.
4. On day of service, employee will leave a post it showing the date and time he/she was there.
5. Leaf season your yard must be cleared of leaves so employees can see your dog waste to properly maintain your yard.
6. Any questions please feel free to contact us.